Branching Out - Natursutten Pacifier
NATURSUTTEN is made ecologically sustainable from pure natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis.
The design, the company and the idea is Danish and our product is manufactured exclusively in Italy.
All NATURSUTTEN pacifiers are certified to conform to the European Union (EU) directive concerned with safety, health and environment. (Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN 1400). And to US regulations according to CPSIA and 16 CFR 1511 plus Australian standards AS 2432-2009
In addition to offering baby-safe alternatives, we value these facts:
• All packaging / boxes are manufactured in 100% environmentally friendly recycled paper and printed with soya inks.
• All stages of production protect human rights and the rights of the workers.
The original NATURSUTTEN is sold only by EcoBaby in Denmark, and through selected distributors around the world.
The soft material of the NATURSUTTEN pacifier has several advantages:
• Follows baby’s natural mouth movements
• Does not leave marks on baby’s face
• Have shown incredible strength in the “Stretch-test”
• 100% natural
• Environment friendly and biodegradable
Round size S is recommended for babies from 0 until 6 months old
Round size M is recommended for babies from 6 until 12 months old
Round size L is recommended for babies from 12 months up
Orthodontic size S is recommended for babies from birth until 6 months old
Orthodontic size M is recommended for babies from birth from 6 until 12 months old
Orthodontic size L is recommended for babies from 12 months up