An ingenious children's shoe that stays on securely, slips on easily over other clothing, and protects little feet and dangling ankles from inclement weather. Stonz Booties are the company's signature product, and are versatile enough to be worn both outdoors and indoors throughout several weather seasons. Already a must-have item for Canadian parents, the innovative Booties are now available in the US, Japan and throughout Europe, and have been approved by the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association!
WARM, DRY & COMFORTABLE
- Water-resistant nylon upper, fleece lining and rubberized soles
- Sherpa-fleece Linerz can be inserted for extra layer of warmth
- Incredibly light-weight
- Flexible design and adjustable fit allows for extended wear as child grows
- Layer them up or down for use throughout Fall, Winter and Spring
EASY TO PUT ON & KEEP ON
- Two adjustable toggles ensure they stay on
- Wide opening ideal for chubby feet and ankles
PERFECT FOR DEVELOPING FEET
- Soft, skid-resistant soles recommended for developing feet.
Stonz booties are made of flexible fabric and have rubberized non-skid soft soles. Thanks to the two adjustable toggles, the booties allow some flexibility for growing feet, allowing them to be worn for multiple seasons. We recommend to not go higher than one shoe size above what your child's foot measures.
When buying both the Booties and Linerz, please consider:
• Linerz will take up space inside the booties
• The booties will fit slightly smaller with a layer inside