The Soap Company of Nova Scotia Choice Laundry Powder
Our customers tell us one tablespoon will do a load of diapers, hockey clothes or mechanic's clothes . . . that’s a lot of dirty, stinky, greasy cleaning with meaning that's 100% guaranteed! That said, as little as one teaspoon is needed for some loads (depending on size and amount of grime). Plus, you can skip the dryer sheets and fabric softener because clothes will dry soft, even when hung to dry so long as there is a bit of a breeze!
Choice Laundry Powder works in all kinds of machines (HE or regular, top or front load), all hardnesses and temperatures of water, doesn't fade out darks and colours, and rinses out streak-free. All this efficiency and money-saving makes us super-content :-) And it gets even better!!! You can choose from these five types:
- Unscented (a truly unscented product that many folks with chemical sensitivities are using successfully)
- Citrus (a refreshing essential oil blend of lemon and orange)
- Acadian Forest (a woodsy essential oil blend of balsam, cedarwood, pine and birch)
- Lavender (a calming lavender essential oil)
- Be Mine (an exotic essential oil blend of patchouli, bergamot, geranium and orange)